Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ennui!

I seem to be suffering a severe case of ennui.  All I have accomplished today is playing 2 of the VV games (I&II), rolled 2 skeins of sock yarn into center pull balls of yarn along with the brown cotton one I had been using to make a dishcloth. 

Sorry to say, I had to frog it since the pineapple was lopsided on it.

 And I checked my email. 

Can't work the enthusiasm to knit on my current project or even start a new one.

I think it's due to the weather, as the rain has made my arthritis flare up.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Bernardino, CA, United States
Old lady with dog, hubby, meanders through life crocheting, reading, sweepstaking, and playing with computer. Thankful to be alive after Denny's poisoned me with an e-coli infected hamburger and then 1 1/2 years ago fell down a flight of stairs, grateful for family, son, daughter and the grandbabies.