Thursday, December 16, 2010

ATHIEST

This decision has been years in the making, from the time I was a small child, being tortured by a screaming psychotic of a mother and sexually molested by a pedophile adoptive father.  And yesterday, when Kathy told me that they hadn't found enough of Anyssia's body to bury, well that did it!

If there was a god, you would think he would at least watch over and protect children, if no one else!  And since it isn't being done,I have to conclude THERE IS NO GOD!

Which is liberating in a great sense, which frees me from having to celebrate Christmas, which I have hated most of my life, since most of the horrors that happened to me, happened around that time.  And I can feel free to ignore any other So-called Christian holidays.  No saints days (Valentines, Patrick's); Easter, or Halloween.   Now I know the latter is pagan, but without a  God; there are no spirits floating around either.  When you are dead that is the end.

And greatly liberating in the sense, I don't have to worry about the ass-wipe parents being where
i would meet them again.  And I am free of the Honor thy mother and father shit (Mother's and Father's Day), especially since they did nothing they should be honored for!  I  usually used those days for celebrating the fact they were dead, anyway


I like New Years, mentally, it feels like a new start, a clean slate!  And I can celebrate season's changing, the 4th of July as I believe in the good old US of A, and Memorial Day,Labor Day, and Veteran's Day.


In keeping with that I frogged the Rudolph cloth using the brown for a pineapple cloth that is in the Fruit booklet , and will probably use the other bit for the pie cloth in the Dessert Booklet.  Put 15 lines on the pineapple so far.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Bernardino, CA, United States
Old lady with dog, hubby, meanders through life crocheting, reading, sweepstaking, and playing with computer. Thankful to be alive after Denny's poisoned me with an e-coli infected hamburger and then 1 1/2 years ago fell down a flight of stairs, grateful for family, son, daughter and the grandbabies.