Monday, December 7, 2009

On My Feet -----Mentally

If not physically! Still bedbound since needed spinal surgery has been sidelined by a newly discovered heart ailment.

Not that I am lazy --I enter sweepstakes, knit dishcloths, play all Last Day of Work's Virtual Villager (tm)games,take care of my service dog and atend to my personal needs.

My current dishcloth is from Kristen Patays' Christmas I collection. She is a very talented designer and I also like her blog "Kristen Knits".

I am able to blog from bed due to having an on-screen keyboard. That, along with Online Sweestakes (c) and Roboform(tm) keeps me winning small items now and then.

Most recent win was a Jackie Mason dvd.

I got over my depression finally around Thanksgiving when I went to write in my personal journal and filled over 3 pages of it!

So I will try nd blog more often.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Bernardino, CA, United States
Old lady with dog, hubby, meanders through life crocheting, reading, sweepstaking, and playing with computer. Thankful to be alive after Denny's poisoned me with an e-coli infected hamburger and then 1 1/2 years ago fell down a flight of stairs, grateful for family, son, daughter and the grandbabies.